Pages

First Words

Tuesday, May 28, 2013



Hello! Welcome to my little space here on the blogosphere.  My name is Rachel. If you really care to know what I "do", I guess I have to label myself as a stay at home mom. I never intended to be one but here I am! I have three children: Princess (age 9 - the one on the right), Sassy (age 2 - on the left) and Charming (4 months). There will be no more.

I am married to a very sweet and wonderful man - he just has a hard time showing these qualities - I will refer to him as Michball (pronounced meesh ball). We met in high school and dated for a couple of years. I decided I didn't want to have a boyfriend when I left for college so we broke up. I met someone in college and married him instead. I will refer to him as Penis Wrinkle. I divorced Penis Wrinkle after 7 years of marriage. The beauty that came from this imperfect union is the aforementioned Princess.  Michball and I reconnected and the rest is history.

Hopefully, some of you will identify with this little blog of mine. Others may get offended and for this I apologize. My intention with this space is to be as honest (maybe too honest?) as possible with my feelings and life events so that some of you may feel a connection and that I may feel a connection with you.

It's our imperfections that help us identify with each other and learn to accept each others' short comings.

 

3 comments :

  1. Yay! Welcome to Blog Hell.....let me know if you need help with your page...Penis Wrinkle...HA! I had so forgotten that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff! I do need help with my page. And remember, I have a memory like a steel trap. I may use more of your material in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs